We are proud to have the opportunity to offer you this special Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course in Denmark. The two instructors, Barry Overeem and Christiaan Verwijs from The Netherlands, are having great succes with this course in other countries like The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Sweden and Spain. And now in Denmark, exclusively at Agile Akademiet.
According to Scrum.org, this course is “The first real class for Scrum Masters which will offer you insights to help your Development Team, Product Owner and organization become (even more) awesome with Scrum".
Got some experience as a Scrum Master, and looking for the next steps in your journey? Join Barry Overeem and Christiaan Verwijs for this Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course; an intense training for experienced Scrum Masters that are looking for the real story. This class will prepare you for the Scrum.org PSM II certification (not included.)
- Deepen your understanding of the Scrum values and principles, and learn why they matter in real-life situations
- Expand your toolkit with new techniques, games, and practices that you can use right away
- Deep-dive into challenging cases and discussions right away. This is possible because all participants have at least one year of experience as a Scrum Master
- With our small groups, there is ample opportunity for individual coaching and sharing of knowledge
- With tons of exercises, games, and energizers we will keep you from dozing off during two high-energy days. No boring powerpoints. In fact, we will not even be using a beamer
- Benefit from the shared experience of two Scrum Masters that have coached hundreds of teams over the years
- We will discuss a number of challenging cases that are representative of the PSM-II Assessment by Scrum.org
What to expect?
- Reflecting on your journey as a Scrum Master using the "the 8 Stances of a Scrum Master"
- Experiencing several facilitation patterns called "Liberating Structures", and knowing how to use them yourself to augment your Scrum events
- Connecting with other experienced Scrum Masters, and given and receiving coaching on personal challenges
- Knowing what it means to be a ‘servant leader‘, and why servant leadership is essential to thrive;
- Practicing with the meaning of a ‘Done increment‘, and knowing why it is essential to Scrum
- Learning how to explain Scrum and Agile to management and how to act as a change agent within your organization
- Experiencing several games and exercises that you can use with your Scrum Teams to help them understand aspects of Scrum
Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II)
Professional Scrum Trainer
Barry har været igennem Scrum.orgs træningsprogram. Gennem dette og hans arbejde for internationale virksomheder har han opbygget en dyb forståelse for Scrum og ligger inde med et utal af praktiske erfaringer. Læs mere
Scrum Master, Coach og Master i organisationspsykologi
Som omrejsende hollænder besidder Christiaan et meget internationalt perspektiv, og er med sit kendskab til organisationspsykologi og softwareudvikling en kompetent underviser indenfor Scrum. Læs mere